It's all about the vibe
The vibe is modern vintage with an eclectic Texas twist. Think two-tone kitchens with craftsman touches, throwback tile, and brushed brass fixtures and common interiors that showcase locally crafted features against a backdrop of brick, penny-tile, metals, and plenty of rich wood. Choose from studio, one, or two bedroom homes in the Davis and Flatiron buildings, a juliette balcony over the Piazza lights, an expansive porch with an unbeatable view of the city or 2-story townhomes along Zang.
- Modern craftsman kitchens with grey & white cabinetry and premium appliances
- Kitchens include quartz counters, subway tile and vintage light fixtures
- Oversized islands (in most kitchens)
- Designer bathrooms with hex-tile floors, palatial tile showers, soaking tubs and quartz counters
- Wood-style flooring, carpet in bedrooms, front-load washer & dryers, closet pantries and linen closets
- Huge craftsman porches (in select units), many with walk-out views of the Dallas skyline